Brad's shared items

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Big Apple News (the company not the city)...


Normally, I'm not much of an Apple guy... But I'm being swayed... What is this little box you see in this picture? Why, it's the future, nice to meet you... This box is the missing link... We all have iPods... Soon we'll all have video-enabled iPods... Now there's the ability to download movies...

But here's the question... Do I really want to pay $15 for a movie I can only watch on a 2.5 inch screen? Of course not... I paid for that movie, I should be able to watch it anywhere! Well, that's what this box is... It's called iTV and will be coming out early next year... It lets you wirelessly hook up your iPod to your TV and watch all your downloaded movies, TV shows, Video Podcasts, etc on TV... Now all we need is an easy way to rip DVDs onto our iPods and we'll be set! Especially with a new iPod available in 80GB size for $349...

Techcrunch » Blog Archive » Ok, Here’s What Apple Announced Today

No comments: